Wednesday, June 6, 2012

What2Read: Daily Deelight



top: stylemint// cardigan: diy the limited (old)// shorts: diy paige// shoes: target// sunnies: target// necklace: stella&dot

Hello friends, first...how much are you loving that rebel pendant necklace?Next, today I had the pleasure of doing a guest post on 5 ways to update your summer look over at the daily deelight.  If you read any blog today it should be this one! Sando was a sorority sister of mine in college and she is one of those most incredible people I have ever come across in my life...I will let you read more below...Love and aoe Sando :).




Ps you can purchase the rebel pendant necklace here, just type in Brooke Allen for your stylist :)


10 comments:

  1. Love that pendant, and those yellow shoes are SO cute! Definitely going to check out Sando's blog :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! love it! can't wait to check out her blog!! and i LOVE THOSE SHOES!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute outfit, such a chic and casual weekend wear love it <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. your shoes are so cute!!

    161cm.com

    joanne♥choi

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that cardigan! As always you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are from MD? I use to live in Rockville sometime ago! Great outfit I love the pop of color!
    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Facebook
    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  7. The necklace is very pretty :) and you look gorgeous, cool and classy as always :)

    kisses
    http://chicpauza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so cute! I completely love your style :) The necklace is awesome I will definitely check it out :))

    Check out my latest giveaway :)
    XX
    Jessie
    www.87life.net
    Check out 87Life on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that you paired printed cardigan over striped top, and the necklace is so cute. Love it.
    xoxo
    Christy

    http://www.am2pmchic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing necklace & love your sweater! The print is so lovely!
    :)
    Allison
    afashionfiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete