Thursday, September 12, 2013

Dog Days







shirt: gap (similar here) // shorts: stylemint  // shoes: piperlime (available here) // sunnies: ray ban (available here) // jewels: stella & dot (available here)

Let's just say for the past month I have been carefully curating a mix of boots, scarves, wool hats and vintage capes in hopes that September might cool down......unfortunately North Carolina is officially in the dog days of summer. Its 92 degrees out here people, I packed up the car and headed to my parents house at the beach yesterday in hopes of catching an ocean breeze. Trips to the neighborhood dock (which Doodle tried to ride his bike off of) and a ton of iced coffee has helped the heat wave. Anywhos stay tuned for next week because I have an exciting project coming up!!!! 

PS I just opened up a new ebay store where I'm selling some favorites from the blog so check it out here skrillas!! 

8 comments:

  1. This outfit is amazing and so are these pics!!!!!!!!!!! You have really been killin' it lately girl! and thanks for the link! you should have mama always do your pics...gorg!
    sheree xxx
    www.itsnotthatdeep.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's still hot here too but I'm loving every second of it! You look great : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh, ditto. I'm SO ready for fall weather!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look beautiful

    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  5. This outfit is amazing, loving the sliver of midriff on display and the casual element of everything

    x karen
    www.thechicndamned.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these pics of u and your son!!! Sooo gorgeous!!! and looks like you are having the best weather still! So fab we got to meet u last year too! Big hugs an kisses! Your son is so beautiful!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute outfit, I love the shoes!

    Xx
    www.estellelamode.com

    ReplyDelete