Thursday, April 24, 2014

Moto




dress: castles couture (available here) // jacket: gap (similar here) // shoes: 10 crosby derek lam (similar here) // clutch: vintage chanel // choker: vanessa mooney (similar here) // sunnies: ray ban (available here) // watch: michael kors (available here)
As I mentioned I've been shooting the Who What Wear 30 Day Wardrobe Challenge out of order and I've been done with it for several months now….but I'm determined to show every look on the blog so here is the "give a feminine dress edge with a moto jacket". Obviously I did my own spin on this with a denim moto jacket and my new favorite gold Vanessa Mooney choker. Today I'm heading off to the beach to celebrate my big sister from my sorority's wedding and I couldn't be more excited. Sun, sand, getting to see old friends and lotssssss of seafood….does life get any better? Oh and a million outfit changes doesn't hurt :)

3 comments:

  1. The jacket is great but combined with the dress looks amazing. I like this look very much!
    fashionfascinate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The jacket is so nice!!! I want one, I need one!!!!! You look grat!! You look gorgeous!!!
    xxx
    http://pinkerplease.com

    ReplyDelete