Sunday, May 6, 2012

What2Add: Spraypaint, Rubber Bands and Bleach...Oh My!




top: althea// jeans: diy old navy// shoes: diy (cant remember where from oopsies!)// belt: old navy// sunnies: ray ban// bag: louis vuitton// jewelry: diy, hallelu, via nerolli
I have been getting soo much inspiration from the blogosphere lately that it has led to me diy-ing my little heart out. I can't go out and just buy the latest trends that I want like I used to (doodle needs a college fund!) so I have been reworking items in my wardrobe...and I have to say I love that no one else will be wearing what I have on! These shoes were my favorite pair and I used to wear them like every day and then some jerk at a party spilled beer on them and I thought they were ruined so they sat scared, alone and forgotten in the trunk of my car for 2 years until this weekend. I slapped on a new coat of paint and they got a whole new life!!!! I diy-ed my necklace, the print on my jeans and  my shoes...take that Martha Stewart!!

13 comments:

  1. Those shoes are SO cute, and love the color of your pants! Gotta love DIYs :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get it girl! Haha, you're a DIYing queen!
    I LOVE what you did with the shoes! I have a pair or two that could stand some renovation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. they look amazing! love the shoes as well, awesome!

    http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh she'd better be aware of you! I love the way you diy-ed everything!!
    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Facebook
    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  5. what the what!? You are so awesome... love that the shoes can have a new life... out of the trunk! haha
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those shoes are awesome!!!

    http://brightandsassy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow girl, you're definitely giving Martha a run for her money...lol. Love that you did a lot of this yourself, so amazing how you reworked everything. Can't believe I haven't been following you this entire time...fixed it :)

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  8. Martha should be scared!!! You look amazing! And those shoes are unbelievable!!! Love everything about this!
    And I'm so happy to know that I'm not the only one who gets winded easily. LOL. My legs are still sore from my hike 2 days ago.

    :)
    Allison
    afashionfiles.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/AFashionFiles

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cage sandals!

    www.kimgodschalk.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a great outfit love !! Absolutely love the jeans and the sandals !!
    Big kiss sweetie ! xx
    Andrea @ http://dreamingofchanel.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. AMAZING OUTFIT!!

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute!

    xo Ashleigh

    www.thedaileigh.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Brooke,
    I love the neon shoes. You look great!
    Always,
    Tarah and the City

    ReplyDelete