Friday, August 3, 2012

What2Wear: New Friends!!!!



shirt: old navy// skirt: the limited (old)// jewelry: stella&dot

Well hello there!!! There are few things I like better than making new friends, probably because its very rare that I do make new friends......Anywho, I had the pleasure of actually getting to meet some fellow bloggers in the area and I am so excited about all of the events we have coming up!!  Las night Molly from still being [molly] and Mia from Ms. Mia Maree and myself had dinner and then checked out the new Madewell store in the area and I was super excited because I've never actually been in a Madewell before...but everytime I see it (that and J Crew) I think of Annie from The Other Side of Gray (who I just love!). I was also very excited to debut my new Stella & Dot Windsor Tassel Necklace because its so  unique and well it just makes me happy! Happy Friday skrillas!





7 comments:

  1. YAY!! love it! SO MUCH FUN meeting you, brooke! I am so excited :) and you looked fabulous as always, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha - love it! So glad you were finally able to check out a Madewell - isn't it awesome? You looked so cute in that yellow skirt...and I wish I lived closer so I could have hung out with you lovely ladies :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that yellow skirt! :)

    - Victoria
    www.VICKITAS.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I made a lot of good friend while blogging! I am so happy for you and You all look gorgeous!

    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Bloglovin'
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Isn't Madewell the best? I think of Annie when I think of that store too! haha!! And I love your chambray top with the yellow skirt and of course doodle is your best accessory!
    :)
    Allison
    A's Fashion Files

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll have to go check out this store!! Looks like you guys had a great time and I'm so excited about meeting you Saturday! Loving your skirt and necklace :)

    xo,
    Angela
    headtotoechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking nice. The yelow goes wiyh your hair.

    ReplyDelete