Thursday, September 13, 2012

Girl Crush- Carole From #RHONY

I don't have a lot of girl crushes because let's be honest I don't like a lot of girls (other than Zooey Deschenel, Ellen Degeneres and Lesley Knope....yes I know she isn't a real person) HOWEVER, Carole Radziwill from The Real Housewives of New York has quickly become my new icon. I just recently started watching the show again after a long hiatus due to the fact that they are all crazy bitaches but man that girl is awesome! In the midst of drunken craziness and mid-life crises all around her she is always so calm and classy and speaks so eloquently. Let's just say I love her.... And her style is FLAWLESS, check it out.....


  1. Talking about girl crushes, don't think we have a lot either, but man SJP and Rihanna! Don't pay much attention to those shows, but she definitely looks like she has a great style - will check her out just bcoz u said so!


  2. wow! she does have amazing style! ive never seen that show!!

  3. She does look gorgeous! Have never watched this but now I'm inspired!
    A's Fashion Files
    Shop Kawaii Kitsch by A on Etsy!

  4. Olá, parabéns pelo blog!
    Se você puder visite este blog:
    Obrigado pela atenção

  5. I'm in love with Carole too! I'm reading her book right now :)

    xo SideSmile,

    SideSmile Style Blog