Thursday, September 13, 2012

Girl Crush- Carole From #RHONY

I don't have a lot of girl crushes because let's be honest I don't like a lot of girls (other than Zooey Deschenel, Ellen Degeneres and Lesley Knope....yes I know she isn't a real person) HOWEVER, Carole Radziwill from The Real Housewives of New York has quickly become my new icon. I just recently started watching the show again after a long hiatus due to the fact that they are all crazy bitaches but man that girl is awesome! In the midst of drunken craziness and mid-life crises all around her she is always so calm and classy and speaks so eloquently. Let's just say I love her.... And her style is FLAWLESS, check it out.....

5 comments:

  1. Talking about girl crushes, don't think we have a lot either, but man SJP and Rihanna! Don't pay much attention to those shows, but she definitely looks like she has a great style - will check her out just bcoz u said so!

    xx
    5th&6th

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! she does have amazing style! ive never seen that show!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She does look gorgeous! Have never watched this but now I'm inspired!
    :)
    Allison
    A's Fashion Files
    Shop Kawaii Kitsch by A on Etsy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in love with Carole too! I'm reading her book right now :)

    xo SideSmile,
    Ashley

    SideSmile Style Blog

    ReplyDelete