First, if you don't have a white blazer in your wardrobe.....GET ONE NOW. Stick with medium weight fabrics and a slightly oversize almost boyfriend shape to get the look.
1. Toss it over a feminine dress to get a more unique and polished look
2. Master the black and white trend with an all black ensemble paired with a white topper
3. Pair the blazer with a skirt and oxfords for a play on masculine/feminine
4. Try a new color scheme.....like pastel with metallic, a crisp white blazer pulls any combination together
Next, a black leather or faux leather jacket is a staple for anyone and everyone. If you want to get the most wear out of it stick with a simple silhouette and quality material....its important that if you get a faux leather that it still looks luxe.
1. Be adventurous and try leather on leather, make sure the color scheme is paired down because the fabric should be the star
2. Pull out those frilly summer dresses and top with the leather jacket, perfect juxtaposition between hard and soft
3. Pair with a loose blouse and printed skinnies for laid back chic
4. Toughen up a red and pink ensemble.....the black makes it more wearable
|all photos by the amazing molly stillman who I've linked up with today for #yolo mondays|