Friday, December 13, 2013

Discoveries







blazer: vintage (loving this one) // jeans: current/elliott (available here) // shoes: valentino (available here)// scarf: madewell (similar here)

It feels like I was just typing this same post from last year…..tomorrow I'm heading to my annual outlet Christmas shopping trip for the 10th or 11th year. It also happens that on this very day 3 years ago I found out I was preggars with my sweet Doodle man. The shopping trip means so much more now because of that discovery.

 Last year I racked up with 3 pairs of sunnies and a pair of leather opera length gloves…..this year the only thing on my list is another pair of wayfarers. As you can tell it finally got cold here in NC and I'm lurving it. I just picked this vintage blazer up from the tailor (it cost more to have it altered than the actual piece itself but totally worth it) and I couldn't wait to wear it.  Anywhos, if you would like to keep up with my shopping trip shenanigans (btw this is the first year my husband is actually coming with us from the past 4 times I've gone while we have been together) then be sure to follow along on instagram…… @doodlesmom812

6 comments:

  1. Loving the red, white and navy combo! I used to hate blazers with gold buttons and I know I am in love with them aaaaaaaand..Im looking for some wayfarers today too...no lie. I am going shopping with my sisters and I thought to myself I have to get a decent pair and ill have them chip in and get me that for Xmas..ha! Have fun and looking chic and cozy girl!
    That's funny about your husband..mine LOVES shopping!
    Sheree xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love those red Valentino's of yours. I hope you have the best time shopping!!

    xo,
    miranda

    ReplyDelete
  3. love how this colour combo is summery but you look so cute and wintery! Found your blog via the Little Lammie awards over at Catherine's blog, I'm having a good scroll back through yours it seems really cute! followed you on bloglovin:)
    lily x
    www.jolihouse.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This coat its amazing, I love all the pieces together, the outfit looks perfect!


    xx

    http://www.vivalablonda.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing outfit, dear! i love the combination so much!

    please visit my blog)
    keep in touch, xoxo
    http://yuliasi.blogspot.ru/
    love, Yulia

    ReplyDelete