Monday, December 9, 2013

Break in the Rain






silk blouse: equipment (loving this version) //jeans: 7 fam (similar here) // jacket: old similar here // boots: shoemint (similar here) // sunnies: ray ban


I'll be honest.....this has been a crazy exhausting week....so by the time Sunday rolled around I was craving the work horses in my wardrobe. A silk button down, distressed denim and ankle boots is my fall back outfit. Its not glamorous or sequins and sparkles.....but its what an exhausted wife and mother wears when she refuses to succumb to yoga pants in public, happy Monday :)

5 comments:

  1. very nice alternative to yoga pants ;) Mine would be distressed jeans, tall
    (flat)boots, and a big oversized cardigan! Today it's yoga pants..no school...which mans no gym...grrr
    Hope you are feeling rested my love
    Sheree

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not agreed! Because this look is glamour! Or maybe it's you attitude to be stylish!

    Hope you had relax! :)
    New post:
    bonjourchiara.blogspot.com
    Facebook Page Bonjourchiara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those boots rock! I am still trying to fit in a photo shoot today or tomorrow. We had a huge snow storm here this weekend, so it backed me up a bit.... grrrr.

    xo,
    miranda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those boots!!!! I love this outfit and I'm always glad when I make a little effort and don't fall back on the whole yoga pants thing...
    xx,
    Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  5. The quality of your pictures Always impress me a lot!
    I love your boots!
    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Facebook
    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete