Thursday, May 1, 2014

On the Harbor






jumpsuit: vintage via bolo vintage (loving this one) // shoes: stuart weitzman (available here) // bag: loeffler randall (available here) // sunnies: ray ban (available here) // ear cuffs: rachel zoe (similar here)

So this past weekend this little harbor was literally our front yard….our cottage was about 5 feet from this dock and honestly I just want to sell all of my belongings….buy that one room cottage and let the island be my living room. Maybe one day that will happen….but for now I'll keep savoring the experience of wearing this vintage jumpsuit on the island and feeling like I was straight out of a movie set :)

9 comments:

  1. Love that jumpsuit! Looks so pretty on you!

    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mean seriously, what is better than a great jumpsuit????? NOTHING! I love the print on this one...awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I spent a weekend in Beaufort on a marina and I tell you there is nothing better!
    xo, Lee

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg this jumpsuit is SOOO CUTE!

    XO Meghan
    citrus fashion

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely jumpsuit!
    Great look!

    http://www.olastory.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love a good jumpsuit! The ear cuffs are really fun.

    xo, Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
  7. That vintage jumpsuit is gorgeous and I love a good earcuff!

    xo,
    miranda

    thechicstreet.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am a huge fan of jumpsuits myself! You look absolutely stunning in this!!! Love the sandals too.

    http://thecoralcameo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow, your photos of the harbour look stunning especially with the sun shining on the water. I love your outfit too, very glam! I'm looking for a pair of ray bans this Summer, they look great. I am from the friday linky. I am also following you on bloglovin and twitter. I will leave my links but please no pressure as I know some bloggers find this annoying.
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11040855
    https://www.twitter.com/thecolourqueen

    ReplyDelete