Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Can't Get Enough





top: for love and lemons dress (available here) // skirt: vintage (similar here) // shoes: schutz (available here) // sunnies: ray ban (similar here)

I know the temps down south have remained in the 90's for several weeks…..but I just can't get enough leather right now. While everyone else is wearing Lilly Pulitzer sundresses with Jack Rogers it feels almost rebellious to throw on a vintage leather skirt with some lace up heels and just go with it.

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I am loving the all white, it looks so fresh and those shoes!!!!!!! stunning!
    Sheree xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so Chic! Where are these pics taken? I love the reflecting pools.
    xo, Lee
    edfbylee.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos! I am loving all the white this summer and this is no exception.

    xo, Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can use only one word: fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love leather, but heat + leather is a baad combination for my sweating :D
    Love this gorgeous top, the lace is such a lovely detail!

    ReplyDelete