Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Cracked















(Photos by Common Dove Photography)

You'll have to excuse the format of this post because I had to do it on the blogger app on my phone (which blows) because of some technical issues I'm having with the internet...... 

That being said, back in August I did a post with the following quote right before I left my husband and took our son to the beach.... 
"For a seed to achieve it's greatest expression, it must come completely undone. The shell cracks, it's insides come out and everything changes. To someone who doesn't understand growth, it would look like complete destruction." 

At the time of that post I honestly had no idea of what was about to happen, that we were about to seperate and I would be starting a whole new life.... And my shell cracked. Every now and then I wonder if I've come completely undone or if I'm finally on the upswing. All I know right now is that growth is definitely a slow, painful process..... But it's worth it to crack in order to achieve your greatest expression......

2 comments: