Monday, August 19, 2013

Don't Stop Till Ya Get Enough





top: the limited, old (similar here)// blazer: fab'rik (similar here)// shorts: levi's (available here) // shoes: available here // rings: stella & dot available here
photos by the amazing molly stillman

    First of all let me start by saying congrats to my amazing blog photographer Molly for bringing her sweet baby girl Lilly Eileen into the world yesterday !!!!!!!! Then let me say I know not everyone is a fan of cutoff shorts......I on the other hand, am a BIG fan. I'm not recommending them for everyone but if you are young enough and you style them the right way then I say do it sister!!! 
    The trick is to do something more conservative on top.....like a crisp button down and tweed blazer. Also, you need to wear them in the right setting.....I wore this ensemble to girls night down town a couple of weeks ago but wouldn't recommend wearing cutoffs to work (in most cases) or when the occasion calls for something "dressy". So there.....hope this helped skrillas :))) 


13 comments:

  1. Obsessed with cut-offs and obsessed with this entire look! Crisp, clean, gorgeous my love!
    When you have legs like yours, cut-offs are mandatory, I think it's a law ;)
    Sheree xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love cut offs! and your sandals:) Your legs are killing me!! Also loving your new haircut;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have amazing legs!
    perfect outfit :)

    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doodles mom is sooooo adorable as well!!!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how this look highlights the fact that you have legs for days!!

    XX,
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  6. My oh my...that is one sexy mama :) Love this outfit to pieces! And those sandals are adorable. Love how they wrap around.

    xx
    ileana

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks is so beautiful!! I have a huuuge crush over this blouse!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great casual look.

    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this ensemble! Perfect marriage between casual and elegance. It's very Mira Duma-esque, and yes, totally perfect for a girl's night. LOVE LOVE LOVE that tweed jacket. I can't enough of tweed, they'll always have a Chanel like elegance to it!

    WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

    ReplyDelete
  10. If I had your figure, I'd rock some cut off shorts too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving this!! The cut offs are perfect with the white shirt and jacket.

    Amy

    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
  12. Perfect combination, can't go wrong with basics xx
    M

    ReplyDelete