Monday, August 26, 2013

Try Two- White Denim





vest: michael kors (old, similar here)// jeans: current/elliot (available here) //shoes: shoemint // bag: loeffler randall (similar here) // sunnies: kawaii kitsch by a// cuff & rings: stella & dot (available here)
photos by the amazing molly stillman

Just a quick post today because I'm trying to catch on an enormous amount of housework from a two week vacation.....the second part of this month's "Try Two" is white denim.....yea you heard me, white denim. Forget about all of that pish tosh with "you can't wear white after labor day". I actually think it makes white denim look more interesting when you wear it into the fall and winter. Pair it with neutrals like a safari vest and leather sandals for a classic and pulled together look.

PS.......any one of my homies living in the Raleigh/Triangle area please come out this Friday and meet me for a little event I'm throwing at Madewell. They have some awesome new items coming out for fall and I will be helping style them and just chatting it up with you guys......check it out!!

9 comments:

  1. I totally agree! I love this look. The vest is the perfect piece to go with the white jeans.

    Amy

    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those sunglasses. You look sensational!

    Steph
    http://www.newlymynted.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still have yet to find a great pair of white jeans..I love this look! The vest is a great piece and paired with all neutrals...uber cic! That is so awesome about the styling event...wish I could be there...;)
    sheree xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look amazing!
    i like your outfit :)

    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just got a pair of white jeans so I'm planning on wearing them past labor day! Love your neutral outfit!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Madewell! Would so be there if not for a wedding. I also love white denim and the way you can make it transition through winter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love white denim but I don't own a pair. It makes me nervous! I'm such a klutz I know they'd get dirty

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you had a great vacation!! Its great catching up with your blog. You have the loveliest accessories your sunnies and purse are amazing..I own two pairs of white denim but i hardly wear them because I tend to spill on myself :) ..Good luck with your event at Madewell, I love the store they have the most comfortable denim & tees.

    ReplyDelete