Friday, February 28, 2014

Change Out









top: old, similar here// shorts: levi (available here) // shoes: 10 crosby derek lam (similar here) // bag: loeffler randall (similar here) // sunnies: ray ban (available here) // watch: michael kors (available here) // jewels: stella & dot and sylvia benson

Day 5 of the Who What Wear 30 Day Wardrobe Challenge was to "change out your handbag"…..so I switched it up from the usual Phillip Lim 31 Hour bag to my Loeffler Randall  leopard pony hair number…obviously. By the way 2 Wednesdays ago was when the snowpacalypse hit Raleigh and my husband had to leave our car at a grocery store 2 miles away and walk home because of the crazy conditions….and then last Wednesday it got up to 73 and was perfect shorts weather…….things that make ya go mmmmmmmm :)

New Things: See original post here 

Day 57: tried the "naked" vegetarian taco salad from Qdoba….delish

Day 58: visited a new town for lunch with a friend



10 comments:

  1. I love this but I also despise it because I am sooooo jealous ;)
    I cannot wait for this weather..another snow storm???????? and the kids had a 2 hour delay for FRIGID Temps!? I can't!
    I love that tiger on you strap..adds something different and chic..nice!
    Sheree xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so fab! Love the mix of print from your bag and shoes!
    xo, Lee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous - thank you this has inspired my weekend outfitting!

    SSSx
    www.stylestreetstalker.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving every single bit of this outfit! Gorgeous.

    Ann
    www.stepinsidemycloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those boots are killer! This post makes me miss spring even more!

    xo,
    miranda

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to steal your rings off your fingers
    and basically just like everything about this.
    stop being so perfect ok thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. As I'm looking at your pics I'm thinking short sleeves and shorts, where are you? Then I continued to the post wording and you explained. I am so ready for spring. Here its in the teens and we're s'posed to get a pretty good snow.:(
    I like the shoes and bag "matching" while everything else is monochrome. Looks good, highlights those awesome pieces.
    Thanks for the inspiration!
    Lizzie

    www.northsideofthecountryroad.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ces boots sont fantastiques, j'adore :)


    http://fashioneiric.blogspot.com !

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the tiger clip in the bag strap. It's a brilliant way of adding spice to the outfit.

    ~ Evelyn of http://RagsExchange.com AND http://StyleActuallyBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good job- keep it up! Love this one!
    -Chelsey
    -http://chelseypatti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete