Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Crisp New Day





silk jacket: equipment (available here) // jeans: joes jeans (similar here)// coat: zara (similar here) // shoes: shoemint (loving these) // sunnies: prada (here) // necklace: tiffany's (available here

Let me start by saying my husband and I haven't stayed up to watch the ball drop in 3 years (correction: on Doodle's first NYE we woke up at midnight because our dog had thrown up in the bed, good stuff)….so it doesn't make a ton of sense for me to put on a huge tutu and sequins for just a normal night. However, I always love the idea of starting a new year, I always have this notion of a crisp new day where anything is possible….which is what I'm trying to tell myself EVERY day should be. I figured I would at least put a good outfit on this year for New Years Eve so I took some cues from my favorite blogger and style maven Sheree and paired some leopard with an all white ensemble….whenever I'm feeling uninspired I always turn to her for a new take on things. Anywhos, hope you guys are eating your black eyed peas for good luck and enjoying a fabulous new year.

8 comments:

  1. OMG first of all I cannot believe you just mentioned Black Eyed Peas because I was just about to send you a recipe I saw on Thug Kitchen that had BEP's in it..it looks yummy! I also cannot believe you mentioned a tutu when I m wearing one today...well maybe a toned down version. Also, all the love you give me is so completely amazing I cant even express to you how good it feels to be even the slightest bit appreciated in this way. And last but not least you look INCREDIBLE in this!!!!!!! It is so sleek, sharp and modern..you totally out did me with the W&L combo...bitch ;) No seriously that coat is STUNNING!!!!!!!!!
    Happy New Year Broke..so happy I found you in this overloaded mess of fashion blogging ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great! So fresh and so clean! Happy New Year!

    April

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new year, your look is soo cool!
    Alessia
    THECHILICOOL
    FACEBOOK
    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice style! white good! Happy New Year!

    -echeveau
    echeveau.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Agreed! I don't think New Year's night is so special, I'm always bored to death. :D
    Adore this crispy look, fantastic pants and the shoes are fierce!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Literally cant get over how much I love this look! Thanks for linking up to Trend Spin, come back next week for stripes and checks :)

    xoxo
    Erin @ The Fashion Canvas

    ReplyDelete