Sunday, January 22, 2012

Blerg





Blerg it was cold today! I'm pretty sure that if you could hear these pictures being taken you would have heard my teeth chattering and my face frosting over. If you guys haven't noticed I don't usually wear jeans...partly because I'm border line midget height and I think they make me look even shorter and partly because after having an 8 pound 6 ounce baby my body has done some funky things. BUTTT these are my favorite pair and they actually FIT sooo I'm going to rock them thank you very much. Keep on keepin on my friends.

Shell: The Limited
Shirt: Old Navy
Vest: Forever 21
Jacket: The Limited
Jeans: Citizens of Humanity
Shoes: Old Navy
Clutch: modcloth.com
Necklace: Tiffany & Co
Watch: Michael Kors

1 comment:

  1. I think these jeans are extremely flattering on you, you should rock them more often! Your legs look super long and lean!

    ReplyDelete