Friday, January 27, 2012

Mini Delights






dress: old navy// sweater: the limited// belt: old navy// shoes: sam edelman// sunglasses: ray ban// jewelry: michael kors, sylvia benson, forever 21, tiffany & co, vince camuto


Man am I having a great day! I'm crushing on all things mini this afternoon like Doodle's Mini Cooper that he got for Christmas, a chai tea cupcake ( i mean who doesn't love a mini cake?) and this mini Nicky Minaj O.P.I. nailpolish. After playing with some neon accessories this week I have jumped on the neon bandwagon, BUT if I'm going to do neon then I'm going to tone it down with a neutral like gray. My hubby and I are going out to dinner tonight, with doodle bug of course and I'm pretty stoked about it. Hope you guys are having as good a day as I am!!!! PS yes there is some icing missing off that cupcake...I couldn't help myself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment