Saturday, January 21, 2012

Rainy Day Yellows




I feel like people tend to dress down on rainy days...haha but not this girl, I tend to overcompensate for the dreary weather with bright colors and large amounts of jewelry. I was feeling a little like Madonna today but 80's Madonna, pre-fake British accent and scary bulging muscle arms. Pleats and flowy fabrics are making me really happy right now so I went out prancing in the rain...and you can progressively see my hair getting drenched through each photo.  I'm still trying to win that Balenciaga bag eeek and here is the link http://www.fashionchalet.net/2012/01/giveaway-balenciaga-arena-classic-city.html. See you tomorrow bloggy friends!

Entire outfit: The Limited
Shoes: shoedazzle
Bracelets & Watch: bijuju, Sylvia benson & Michael Kors

No comments:

Post a Comment