Saturday, January 7, 2012

Bloggers Do it Better: Sequins

So I have only had by blog for a month and just today moved over to blogger just for practical reasons...anywho man was it a good day....my first Bloggers Do It Better challenge AND a new jogging stroller AND my first wedding dress fitting (I'm technically married but our big ceremony is in the Spring) doesn't get any better!  I was a little bummed that the first challenge was sequins because I don't usually adorn myself with them but then I thought hold the phone, I do own some sequins which led to the creation of this outfit. I'll admit, prancing around town all bedazzled is fun....who knows....maybe I am a converted sequin lover!

Blouse: The Limted
Skirt: MM Couture by Miss Me
Shoes: Guess
Tights: The Limited
Hat: New York & Co



1 comment:

  1. I really love this look. Possibly one of my favorite BDIB looks. The skirt is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete