Thursday, March 29, 2012

Doodle Inspiration




top & skirt: old navy// jacket: sosie.com// sunnies: marc by marc jacobs// shoes: stylemint// bag: louis vuitton// jewelry: michael kors, diy, posh locket, jewelmint

This outfit was inspired by doodle's onesie that he was sporting today...the combo of mint, coral and neutrals is perfection! A fellow blogger (hello Leah!) introduced me to the website that I got this jacket from and I'm so grateful because its one of my new faves and its going to be in heavy rotation this Spring. Tomorrow I'm heading down to Wilmington for my bachelorette weekend..yes I'm already married but I never got a bachelorette weekend and since our big wedding is THREE WEEKS AWAY YIKES I get my weekend to be a blushing bride. But don't worry, I'll be posting from the beach :)

1 comment:

  1. lol, thanks for the shout out! I really love this outfit, and the onesie is also adorable! I miss adorable little baby boy onesies :( Hope your weekend goes awesome!

    ReplyDelete