Sunday, March 18, 2012

My Latest Style Obesssion: Zooey Deschanel/ And Grocery Shopping With Doodle

My Latest Style Obesssion: Zooey Deschanel

Ok so I have had a girl crush on Zooey Deschanel for quite some time now and now that I get to see her every week on New Girl I think my life is finally complete! I love how she makes mod and vintage pieces so relevant to today's "fashion." Also...I don't think there are many of us out there that love grocery shopping...especially at Walmart..... BUT I've discovered that if you go early on a Sunday morning than its a completely different world. I love grocery shopping with the Doodle Bug because he makes it so much more fun. Like this morning how he nonchalantly leaned back and was like "Mom, I know how much you love cheese...go ahead and splurge on the Mini Babybel....its cool" and I was like " You are so right son, I'm gona do it." Hope you guys are having a wonderful Sunday :)



Miss Selfridge lime green dress
$68 - missselfridge.com

Topshop short shorts
$64 - topshop.com

Rimmel London mascara
$11 - asos.com

No comments:

Post a Comment