Monday, October 21, 2013

Against the Wind








top: fab'rik  // jeans: rag & bone (similar here) // shoes: 3.1 phillip lim (similar here) // bag: louis vuitton // sunnies: ray ban (available here) // earrings: stella & dot

A white button down, distressed denim and leopard oxfords...all you ever need. Lately I've had a greater appreciation for classics with a twist for running around in (literally). Special details like gold buttons and sheer panels make this blouse a new staple in the closet but I loved pairing it with something more rugged like ripped up denim...these were distressed when I bought them but I roll around a lot on the floor with doodle and they have ripped even more....which makes me love them that much more. 


13 comments:

  1. Firs of all let me say that these pictures are beyond gorgeous!! I love your blouse!
    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Facebook
    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look! Love your blouse! Lucy www.tpinkcarpet.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This look is perfection..I think its a new fave! Every detail is just right. The feminine blouse, which by the way is totally amazing, and pairing with those awesome jeans and flats for a cool vibe..this is how mom's running around should be looking....amazing!
    Sheree xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loooove your earrings and the whole look. Tres chic

    ReplyDelete
  5. The distressed jeans are freakin cool! And the button down is so feminine, love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice outfit
    you look beautiful dear
    as usual

    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great shirt. Love the flowy layers of chiffon.
    xx,
    The Marcy Stop

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're really stylish my dear! I love your shirt and jeans! ;D

    Kisses,

    Benedetta

    http://www.daddysneatness.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. BROOKE!!!!! If you haven't already gathered by my creeper comments on your IG I am just in LOVE with your style lately. Like, OMG you are just shutting it down. You are inspiring me to dress for "real life" but in a chic way...MAD love to you mama. PS- The new name is so perf, love it.

    XOXO Britt

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful photos <3
    would you like to follow each other?
    just let me know
    kisses, Marlena

    ReplyDelete