Monday, October 7, 2013

Question







top: helmut lang (similar here ) // jeans: madewell (available here) // boots: sam edelman (available here) // hat: stylemint// necklace & clutch: stella & dot (available here)
photos by the amazing molly stillman

Question (I say that in my best Dwight Schrute voice): ..... what do you wear when you have to do your normal park and museum circuit with your toddler.....then lunch with your parents....THEN dinner with your in-laws....oh and curveball you haven't washed your hair in like 6 days?? Answer: this outfit. I'm learning more and more that monochromatic outfits done with interesting cuts and bold accessories are my fail-safe. 

PS stay tuned this week.....there are some major changes going on around here....including a name change...WHAT?? Yea I said it.....so get ready

6 comments:

  1. Sooooo my favorite post hands down! The photos are gorg and the outfit is so chic..keep it up girl you're nailin' it!
    Sheree xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm considering a name change, too!! Advice?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this monochromatic look on you. A perfect, all-occasion outfit indeed!
    xx, The Marcy Stop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awsome look, would love to wear it
    Kisses
    Aga

    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great location for a great shoot! I love this title, can't wait to see what the next one will be.

    ReplyDelete