Monday, October 28, 2013

Strike a Balance






shirt: stylemint (similar here) // jeans: current elliot (similar here) // coat: gap (available here) // shoes: valentino (available here) // bag: loeffler randall (similar here)

For the last couple of months I have been on the hunt for the perfect camel car coat....so when I found this one and tried it on I knew exactly what I wanted to pair it with. Mixing classic pieces like a camel coat with distressed denim and a casual sweatshirt feels so fresh and exciting right now; its like  striking a balance. 

PS stay tuned for Wednesday because I'll be showing some awesome shots I got in the mountains last weekend and I have a special treat for you, happy Monday skrillas. 

8 comments:

  1. SO glad you find a coat, I remember you were looking. This one is perfect! I always forget about Gap, since I am always shopping online..gotta go in again. Love the whole look as usual Brroke and that bag is perfect!
    Sheree xxx
    www.itsnotthatdeep.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the coat and the sleeves on the top! Very cute outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful outfit
    you look wonderful

    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely detail.. subtle yet lovely!

    GREETINGS FROM DUBAI!
    MRS JACK OF ALL TRADES
    http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.ae/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That camel coat is amazing, so classy and it looks great against white and red!
    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Facebook
    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm obsessed w/ how you look like a celebrity in all of your pictures.

    it's really really cool. new blog trend

    -gab

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am IN LOVE with the details on the shoulders of your arms!!!! Great look, as always!!

    xx,
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete