Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Mini Me at the Mum Fest













top & pants: fab'rik // jacket: vintage (similar here) // shoes: converse (available here) // sunnies: ray ban (available here) // bag: madewell (available here) // necklace: stella & dot (available here)

I'll be honest, I haven't enjoyed fairs or festivals since I was about 3.....but my sweet doodle bug loves soaking in new sights and sounds. So with the Mum Fest going on last weekend near my parents house of course we took him for the afternoon. I got these faux leather joggers from fab'rik a couple of weeks ago and have already worn them several times since so I figured they would be good to walk around in....and of course what's better for a casual afternoon than chuck taylors? Lately I've been having tons of fun finding ways for doodle and myself to coordinate....so a varsity jacket, black pants and chucks were an obvious choice to toss on him. Doodle picked up a new bubble gun, lemonade and some ice cream and mamma dukes and I got some chicken skewers....all in all it was a wonderful afternoon. See ya Friday skrillas.

9 comments:

  1. Such an adorable post!!!!!! You have to be the chicest chica in your town..or state! You look awesome and those are the perfect casual pants because they still look so fashion forward..LOVE!
    Sheree xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a great outfit! love those pants!

    XO Meghan
    citrus fashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brooke how do you make leather sweatpants look SO stylish?? The touch of snakeskin and the necklace are just genius, plus Converse make everything look uber cool. You look amzing, honey! (BTW love the new blog name, I've updated my blogroll with your new header :)

    Catherine x
    NotDressedAsLamb.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your matching chucks and jackets!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!! Brooke your son is soooooo beautiful!!!! And he is such a hottie!!
    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Facebook
    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look so cute together

    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the way you styled this, and I think your little man is so damn adorbs! ;)


    xx,
    miranda

    ReplyDelete
  8. you guys are the cutest things ever!

    ReplyDelete