Friday, October 11, 2013

Team Work Makes the Dream Work






top: shopbop (available here) //skirt: asos (similar here) // shoes: shoemint // sunnies: ray ban (available here) // necklace: stella & dot (available here)
photos by the amazing molly stillman

Sooo I can't stop wearing this shirt...I want to wear it with jeans, skirts, shorts......errthang. I wore this ensemble last week to a little Shawlsmith London event downtown with Morgan. I scored the most gorgeous (and incredibly soft) scarf that I'm going to be rocking all fall and winter long. Also, let me give props to the people at Shoemint......I brought doodle to the event with me and walked with him all the way from the parking garage a couple of blocks from the event.....stood most of the time we were there, then carried him back to the car in these 4 inch beauties and my feet did not hurt one second of that time. These shoes have now become a valuable part of my team....and what can I say, team work makes the dream work. 

10 comments:

  1. I love these shoes and this top and that skirt!!!!!!!! Oh and the necklace is the perfect addition. You look like you stepped right off NY streetstyle. This shirt/skirt pairing is perfection and I would want to be wearing this with everything as well!
    Have a great weekend love!
    Sheree xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfect shoes and outfit
    you look great!

    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look radiant ! you manage to make a sportwear look chic !

    Kisses
    Hannah
    Elegantesque Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous look I love love the sport luxe tee with that gorgeous printed skirts would never have thought of styling those together but they loook so perf together. And the shoes ofcourse and I cant believe how comfy they are! Gorgeous look xo

    ohsofashionxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohoo! I can't even wear my Dr. Scholl's heels right now without my feet hurting haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those shoes!!

    ♥, www.Styleat30.com – Fashion, Food, Travel

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do love this top, so I do not mind you styling it up in different ways!


    xx,
    miranda

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look amazing :)

    Love it :)

    I`m following you now :)

    http://tanitaweith.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab look! Very sportswear chic and truly a unique pairing.
    xx

    ReplyDelete