Monday, October 22, 2012

Little Red Corvette and a Fashion Turban




outfit deets: sweater: the limited , recent // skirt: the limited , old// shoes: steven madden (available here )// sunnies: prada (available here )// turban: amazon (similar here ) // bag & jewels: stella & dot


I'm pretty sure that my husband was actually embarrassed to be seen with me in this outfit......which he called "loud" and then asked if my headwear was offensive....I was like "you mean my fashion turban? its a fashion turban. Do I look like I'm trying to make a political statement here I mean I have a cartoon car on my sweater and glitter loafers on." That's how I know its a winner...when my husband deems the outfit "loud" and I tend to offend old women at the mall.  Anywhos, for all of you Trifabb members or any fashion or beauty bloggers in the Triangle looking to meet some fellow bloggers our October meet up is tomorrow and its going to be soooo much fun!!! You can check out the deets here

If you would like to see mine and doodle's shenanigans (offending old women and all) you can follow us on instagram @doodlesmom812 and you can see more behind the scenes on the What2Wear facebook page here

PS please don't forget to vote for my Stylemint outfit on facebook here......I would really appreciate the help :)


10 comments:

  1. Love the outfits!You look absolutely gorgeous in both of them! Love the turbant!
    Kisses.

    http://blogdavicm.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay seriously - you are the ONLY person i know that could rock a turban. you crack me up!! so fab.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, totally unexpected but we love it, you just inspired us:)Really really love this look. Just had a good laugh, still can't get over your husband being embarrassed, and offending old women.

    Enjoy the rest of your day!
    xx
    5th&6th

    ReplyDelete
  4. All hubbies are the same....sigh! You look great with that fashion turban..trust me!
    Xx
    http://www.dontcallmefashionblogger.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I love it. And love that you embarrassed your husband. I embarrass mine on the daily. The skirt is perfect also.
    :)
    Allison
    A's Fashion Files
    Shop Kawaii Kitsch by A on Etsy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that turban! Soo cute...I embarrass my boyfriend all the time! Men and their opinions!

    xx

    Erin @ http://www.truffles-ruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow. you look so pretty and i love your style.
    would you like to follow each other?
    http://allnightlong-sophie.blogspot.de/
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am obsessed with your style! Totally following you from now on!
    Great blog.
    xo,
    Lindsey

    www.caviartaste.com

    ReplyDelete