Sunday, October 28, 2012

Love List- Jewelry










All of the items are available here !
All photos (except for 3rd down) taken by the amazing Molly Stillman)

Hello....Hello...Hello, I'm back skrillas!!!! And today instead of doing a wish list (because blerg I mean let's start wishing for the items we already have in our closets!) I'm doing a love list. I lurve jewelry....I mean like load me up with 20 pounds of bracelets and necklaces and I'm good to go. So here are some of my favorite pieces in my closet and you guessed it they are all from Stella & Dot ...with the exception of my Tacori engagement ring which tops the list obvi . Also..... I'm pretty excited to start a new feature on the blog beginning this Wednesday called "Copycat Lookbook" and its going to be looks that I've fallen in love with from celebrities and some of my favorite fashion bloggers that I have recreated with items I already own; because isn't that what this little universe is for.....finding new ways to wear things you already love?

If you would like to see more fashion and behind the scenes with myself and the doodle bug you can follow us on instagram @doodlesmom812 and on the What2Wear facebook page here

And here's a little something to make you giggle.....my love affair with popcorn......



PS its time again for #yolo monday's so check out the blog hop over at Molly's blog!!!!






18 comments:

  1. The popcorn pic is stunning haha, I love your jacket! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha yes love these!! you are so gorge, friend :) <3 you! thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the necklace & t shirt from the third photo !

    http://www.olastory.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. good stuff! love it all!

    Lindsey
    http://thriftandshout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heaven for my eyes,love it honey!;)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those little spike bracelets! So great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stopping by from YOLO -- I love the last photo! The jacket in it is so fun! If it's from The Limited, then let me tell you that it looks so much better on you than online!

    Kate @ A Journey in Style

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love S & D too! I'm also an independent stylist.... The majority of the jewelry in my pics is S&D too! It's just so awesome! Stopping by from YOLO!! Love your blog :) Oh and my style usually involves spit up too...haha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the arm candies...I am obsessed :)

    xoxo
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  10. hahahaha that last picture is so funny! I am going to check Stella & dots rightway!! Can't wait to see the new feauture!
    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Bloglovin'
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  11. That first photo - OMG!!! Its About time we start rocking those beauties. Thanks for sharing that last photo - good laugh.

    Have a fab day!
    xx
    5th&6th

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing jewellery. I totally love the necklace in the last photo! xx

    - Victoria
    www.VICKITAS.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. great blog, love the inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing accessories!

    WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

    ReplyDelete
  15. You have seriously built up quite the jewelry collection! Definitely jealous of some of those amazing necklaces!
    :)
    Allison
    AND PS, please don't forget to enter my 1500 follower GIVEAWAY here! :)
    A's Fashion Files
    Shop Kawaii Kitsch by A on Etsy!

    ReplyDelete