Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Matching Separates







You guys, I have so much to share with you in this post. One being my love for matching separates, I hope you enjoyed the video! Also, I entered into the Cozy Up with Stylemint Contest so if you would be so kind to vote for my look (if you actually like it jeesh) you can do so here !!!!! Next, if you are a Trifabb member or a fashion or beauty blogger in the Raleigh/Triangle area we are having our next meet up on October 24th so mark that date on your calendar, you can check out the deets here .

If you would like to see more of mine and doodle's crazy antics you can follow me on instagram @doodlesmom812 or you can follow the What2Wear facebook page here 

Shop the Look

you can find the Stylemint kimono, leggings and sweatshirt here




3.1 phillip lim oxfords available here

Shoemint le petite bowler available here


Prada Baroque sunnies available here

Stella & Dot Rebel Pendant Necklace available here








11 comments:

  1. wow great otufit, love it. do U like follow each other?
    http://aprettylife13.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit girl! You are rocking that jacket and pants.

    Amy


    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!
    <3 <3 <3
    http://millonesdeimpulsosvitales.blogspot.com.es/ visit my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that Philip Lim shoes !!!!

    http://www.olastory.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love matching separate pieces! It makes me so happy that I got that matching Marni for H&M skirt and jacket awhile ago while my husband looked at me with pleaded eyes saying PLEASE DON'T WEAR THAT.... (makes me know I'm doing the right thing!) I love the way you are wearing this outfit..and I'm so glad to see that you are wearing your Lim's with so many outfits this season!
    :)
    Allison
    A's Fashion Files
    Shop Kawaii Kitsch by A on Etsy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this look on you! You paired these separates very nicely, and I love the shoes!

    xx

    Erin @ http://www.truffles-ruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE this outfit - Been craving floral suit separates so this could feed that need! I'm originally from Raleigh too but live in California now. Found you via the Pleated Poppy linkup!
    xoxo,
    Nikki at www.bedazzlesafterdark.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. seriously loving that bag! x

    www.glittersgold.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. okay the bag and the shoes are fabulous but you are ROCKING this outfit, girl!!

    ReplyDelete