Thursday, October 25, 2012

triFABB Meetup and Pumpkin Froyo






outfit deets: dress: fab'rik  (similar here )// jacket: the limited // shoes: shoemint  // necklace & "hope" bracelet: stella & dot

Hello friends, sorry if I'm not my usual bubbly self. A couple nights ago life just kind of crept up and smacked me in the face and I'm definitely not sad I'm just...seeing things a little different, but different in a good way. Anywhos.... last night was the October TriFabb meet up at Graffiti Frozen Yogurt in Durham and let me tell you guys if you live in the Triangle and you haven't been to that place yet then you don't know what you are missing. My favorite flavor was most definitely the pumpkin and the amount of toppings they had kind of boggled my mind.....Plus, its always fun meeting new people and getting to hear why they blog and what they blog about. You are probably thinking....why are so dressed up just to go to a froyo place.....well skrillas, that's because I am a stay at home mom and frozen yogurt and a Stella & Dot trunk show is most definitely a reason for me to make myself snazzy. I actually bought this dress for my birthday back in June from fab'rik but I'm kind of a munchkin so I had to get it taken up quite a few inches and just this week got around to doing that....... So now that's its the end of October I threw on a jacket and some booties and made it more Fall appropriate if you will....even though it got up to 83 here yesterday.....

If you would like to see the doodle bug (and let's face it you know you want to) you can follow me on instagram @doodlesmom812 and for more behind the scenes you can check out the What2Wear facebook page here

The loverly ladies of TriFabb........and a huge thank you to Graffiti, seriously people, go check them out!!!


PS if you haven't yet then please check out and vote for my StyleMint outfit here and thank you thank you thank you again to those of you who have already voted for me!!!



26 comments:

  1. yes!! you look HAWT!!! best outfit to wear to froyo EVER. love you, friend. <3 chin up! you're amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit Brooke! So sad I missed the meet up :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so pretty in the dress and I love the blazer!! Keep smiling, no not being bubbly nonsense! :)

    -Stephanie
    @LaminLouboutins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I absolutely LOVE this outfit! The dress is fabulous and it looks amazing with that jacket! I hope you had a wonderful night and the pumpkin yogurt sounds like a dream. AND I hope that life is ok. I know what you mean about it sneaking up on you sometimes. We all have those days. Sometimes, I think you just have to sit back, relax, and watch a day of tv (when doodle is napping).
    :)
    Allison
    A's Fashion Files
    Shop Kawaii Kitsch by A on Etsy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this look on yoU!

    stop by for a visit,

    lydia from vintagetwovogue

    http://vintagetwovogue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW this is my all-time favorite outfit from you. It is great from head to toe and you look stunning!

    http://www.themirroronthewall.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is my first time on your blog and let me just say that I cannot beLIEVE you just had a baby; not to be a creeper, but your bod is bangin'! Okay that sounded mega creepy but it's true.

    SIDEWALKCATWALKS.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look sooooooooooo beautiful! Hope everything gets the way you want it to be! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so gorgeous in that dress and jacket, simply amazing!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look fab!

    http://itsnotjustanotherfashionblog.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh those shoes <3, and I'm glad you had a fun time ^^

    xo L

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi gorgeous~ You look lovely~

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete
  13. once again... killer styling job! girl you can rock just about anything! your the new rachel zoe i swear!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful outfit! I love the printed jacket against the white dress :)

    AwayFromTheBlue.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look stunning here sweetie. I love the jacket together with the dress :) xx

    - Victoria
    www.VICKITAS.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Glad you're seeing things differently in a good way, we want your bubbly self back ASAP :) Clicked on the fab'rik link, the dress is gone - thought we might get lucky. Love how you styled it - effortlessly stunning!

    P.S
    Deleted the previous comment, was using Lil' Sis account.

    Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
    xx
    5th&6th

    ReplyDelete
  18. love the necklace detail! so cute!

    love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely outfit, your blazer is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete