Thursday, October 11, 2012

The Estate Bib









outfit deets: tee: stylemint  // skirt: urban outfitters (similar here ) // shoes: steve madden (available here )// tights: the limited// bag & jewels: stella & dot (available here )// watch: michael kors (available here ) // hat: amazon 

Ok you guys, I have been swooning over the Stella & Dot Estate Bib Necklace since it came out in July and I finally bit the big one and bought it! It's a bit of a splurge but totally worth it......(it doesn't hurt that I get to justify it as a "business purchase" being a Stella & Dot Stylist and all).  Oh my word it was love at first sight....I love a statement necklace that I can throw on with a baseball tee and leather ball cap and know that it will carry the whole outfit, my glitter loafers are totes jealous. Anywho's I was totally excited to meet for lunch with my friend Molly yesterday from still being [Molly] and when she turned the corner we both giggled out loud when we saw matching leather skirts with tights....great minds people, great minds. BUT I'm heading off to the mountains of West Virginia today with my husband's family for the annual mountain trip so wish me luck (although it has gotten less scary since this is my 3rd year going and I did give birth to the youngest grandbaby in the group so I have still have some clout bahaha....



Behind The Lens









And you can keep up with me in the mountains through my instagram @doodlesmom812 or at Facebook.com/What2wearblog

25 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit, your shoes are beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look SO adorable! I love the leather skirt. This entire outfit is just fabulous.

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your arm candy and necklace,cute look
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes!! love this! love you! you are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want a leather skirt SO bad!! Great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that necklace! You look gorgeous! And so funny that you two wore matching skirts!
    :)
    Allison
    A's Fashion Files
    Shop Kawaii Kitsch by A on Etsy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i think u are the most gorgeous mom i have ever seen! too cute! Hugs from California! xx,
    The Golden Girls

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm loving how soft and warm those tights look :)

    amen fashion xo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful outfit!
    Love the combination and
    you wear such a great skirt!
    Love everything leather!

    X
    http://dipitblack.wordpress.com

    P.s. Just started following you on Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are really dressed alike! I think that I am going to treat myself with this necklace!! So gorgeous!!
    Have fun on the mountains!
    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Bloglovin'
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! Look at all of those accessories! Love it :) Wish I remembered to put jewelry on in the morning ;) Love the dressed up cap and baseball tee!

    xoxo,
    Rachel
    Rachel’s Lookbook

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are so pretty, and i love all of the jewelry!
    xo dana
    thewonderforest.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. so cute! That necklace is gorgeous!

    Josie
    FineandFeathered.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. That necklace is gorgeous! I love your skirt too!

    Lindsey
    http://thriftandshout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look amazing!
    Hey, really nice blog and great photos!!!
    Maybe we can follow each other !?
    Just let me know :)
    www.gvozdishe.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. really nice outfit, love everything. great necklace! xxx

    http://vickisfashionfairytale.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm in LOVE with that necklace - it's amazing! You look fantastic Brooke :)

    - Victoria
    www.VICKITAS.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've been looking everywhere for a leather baseball hat! Love the one you've found! x

    www.glittersgold.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. That's too funny that you both wore leather skirts and tights! Love the necklace.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your outfits are so cute, I totally dig that leather baseball hat! Glad to have found your blog <3

    Best,
    Colour Me Classic

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love your style. The accessories are amazing.

    I would love for you to stop by my blog and check out my latest outfit post!
    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. You look really nice! The necklace is amazing :)
    www.radiatefashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. hoookay i'm convinced i need that fox ring! if i click on your stella and dot link you get the credit right?? also loving that hat on you! freshens up the whole look!!

    xo SideSmile,
    Ashley

    SideSmile Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  24. OMG!!! You're so cuuuute!!!

    http://hereverydaywonders.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete